Questions? Fill out the form below to get answers.
About this course:
Medical Administration and Billing
Training in the Medical Administration and Billing program includes:
- “eTHOMAS,” the most widely used computer software by physician practices
- Popular Microsoft Office Word & Excel software applications
- Learn Medical Terminology and Anatomy and Physiology with the highly effective DEAN-VAUGHN audio/visual system
- Advanced medical coding systems using CPT, ICDP-MC, and HCFA terminology
- Medical insurance records, learning coding procedures for medical conditions and services
- The Medical Administration and Billing career program can each be completed in only 12 months!
- Graduates of this program are eligible to challenge the Insurance and Coding Specialist Certification exam offered by the National Center for Competency Certification.
More Dorsey Schools Programs
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please click here.